nosajcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request

3 posters

Go down

MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request Empty MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request

Post  MrMiyagiMan Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Approximate Time On Server: 4 Months
Time spent on server a week(HRS): 14

I have played on this server for a good long time now. I used to run a server that was open to the public 24/7. I know that you can only give permissions to people that you know that you can trust. With my server running experience I am very good with keeping people under control and being friendly and help full. I am a member of a redstone server where I am ranked as a teacher. As a teacher, it is my responsibility to teach people who do not know very much about redstone to use it well. Teaching them can be a long and difficult task depending on their experience. You must be patient and always kind. I have been on that server for almost 2 months now. As a moderator of your server, I would help with stopping griefs, administrating people, and sharing my knowledge of minecraft with others. Me being a moderator could be beneficial to you because you do not have to be on the server all the time to watch over the people on it, because I could monitor them. On the flip side, I am very trust worthy. With me being a teacher on the redstone server, I have the ability to spawn things in survival. The admins there trust me enough that they know that i will not spawn things, be unfair with banning and kicking, and other things like that. I would love to be a moderator of this server! If not, I appreciate your time spent reading it.

-Ian
-(MrMiyagiMan)

Last edited by Artanis on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMERSS)

MrMiyagiMan

Back to top Go down

MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request Empty Kool

Post  rwolos123 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Very convincing but to bad your sever no up anymore!

rwolos123

Back to top Go down

MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request Empty hah

Post  Ramzii Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm

hah
penis

Ramzii

Back to top Go down

MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request Empty Re: MrMiyagiMan's Mod Request

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down