nosajcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramzii's Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Ramzii's Moderator Application Empty Ramzii's Moderator Application

Post  Ramzii Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Jason, I have been your trusted bus buddy and more for 3 years straight. I have play at least 8 hours on your server every week, and I pledge my absolute alliegence to nosaj6 and his server. And, from now on will not commit any secret griefings, which i will admit I have done evey once in a while (I will understand if u ban me for this), even if you do not promote me to a moderator this last sentence will still be in effect because I have found a light at the end of the road, and that light is you, nosaj6, Jason Fan cheers . If I am ever to ban anyone as moderator, if I ever become moderator, I shall lay evidence before you before I ban, unless their actions call for emergency bannings (which I will then inform you of if this occurs). I shall ban righteously, by YOUR rules only, YOUR rules are the only rules that matter.
If I have any continuations of this, I will also post them.

Sincerely

Builder <ramzii>

Ramzii

Back to top Go down

Ramzii's Moderator Application Empty Ramzii's Moderator Application

Post  Ramzii Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Jason, I have been your trusted bus buddy and more for 3 years straight. I have play at least 8 hours on your server every week, and I pledge my absolute alliegence to nosaj6 and his server. And, from now on will not commit any secret griefings, which i will admit I have done evey once in a while (I will understand if u ban me for this), even if you do not promote me to a moderator this last sentence will still be in effect because I have found a light at the end of the road, and that light is you, nosaj6, Jason Fan . If I am ever to ban anyone as moderator, if I ever become moderator, I shall lay evidence before you before I ban, unless their actions call for emergency bannings (which I will then inform you of if this occurs). I shall ban righteously, by YOUR rules only, YOUR rules are the only rules that matter.
If I have any continuations of this, I will also post them.

Sincerely

Builder <ramzii>

Continuation:
I shall be everything that you want me to be, I shall do everything you want me to do.

Ramzii

Back to top Go down

Ramzii's Moderator Application Empty Kool

Post  rwolos123 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Very convincing but you griefffffffffffff (i like ffffffffffff seee)

rwolos123

Back to top Go down

Ramzii's Moderator Application Empty Re: Ramzii's Moderator Application

Post  Artanis Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes... Ramzii you likely aren't getting this position as i catch you randomly griefing all the time. Just so you understand, YOU CAN'T BREAK INTO RANDOM PEOPLES HOUSES!
Artanis
Artanis
Admin

https://nosaj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ramzii's Moderator Application Empty Re: Ramzii's Moderator Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum